Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome Back!

Due to Uni Break I feel I again have enough free time to help the people of Perth the clean up there act! Whilst I've been away studying I've not seen any improvement in the Perth Social Scene that people are willing to clean up there act. So by popular demand or not, Lovers and Lobbers will be returning for a bit of winter fun, YAAAAAAAAY!

"8. Dancing till you're all hot sweaty is easily the most enjoyable way to stave off the winter chill." (SHAPE - 2009) And the best way to keep you dancing all night is a tummy full of biccies, well it seems that was the trend last weekend at SHAPE. Can you not just support the club a little bit and approach the bar instead of the toilet seat?

Anyway, here is a snippet of the inspiration for re-opening the blog:
Images coursty of Space Ship News at the Future Music Festival 2009

Like I said before the blog will only be open for the duration of uni break. So calm the fuck down and stop trying to sue us! If you don't want your employer/mummies/daddies/gfs/bfs/anyone else you think cares about you, to see you in the state you are in either clean up your act or get a sense of humour and learn to laugh at yourself.

Lovers and Lobbers
xx

4 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes! I've been waiting for the comeback for a very long time. This is a very exciting day for Perth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe some losers threatened to sue this blog let alone that it's content made it to 7 news. I guess it would have seemed like shocking news to all the conservative old people.

    Glad you reopened, many laughs to be had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought we lost you for good!!! Look forward to reading more blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had almost given up hope!
    Excellent work

    ReplyDelete